All walks or home visits are provided by me and only me. No one else will ever be coming into your home. I take your personal privacy and security very seriously.
In my dog walking and pet sitting I have extensive experience with special needs, senior and medicine dependent pets. I love having the opportunity to provide the level of care that these companions depend on!
In unpleasant weather conditions your pet's safety and comfort is my top priority. I will work with you to provide the appropriate weather-specific care.
Dog Walking30 minute walk
- $24 for group walk
- 2 dogs from the same household: $42
For 30 minute walks, your dog will be walked in your neighborhood and/or a nearby park. I vary routes and try to keep a good pace for a good workout! We will be out and about for 30 minutes and then come back to your home. Treats, a walk report, and love and affection are included!
- I will always check the water dish and make sure your pup has a good supply of water before I leave
- Potty breaks are $18/visit
Your dog will be walked privately for 10-15 minutes to do his/her business. Plenty of love and affection are always included, as well as treats!
Pet Sitting RatesDogs
- 1 dog: $50/night in my home
- 2 dogs: $90/night in my home (Note: dogs must be from the same household)
All dog sitting includes at least 2-3 walks a day, both meals, treats, playtime and lots of snuggling. I also take lots of pictures and can send daily updates as requested!Cats
- 1 cat: $15/day for one visit on weekdays, $20/day on Saturday's and Sunday's
- 2 cats: $20/day for one visit on weekdays, $25/day on Saturday's and Sunday's
Visit includes litter box scoop, meals, water change and TLC!Small Pets
- 1 small pet: $15/day for one visit, $20/day on Saturday's and Sunday's
- 2 small pets: $20/day for one visit, $25/day on Saturday's and Sunday's
Small pet visits include fresh food, water and cage maintenance as needed (e.g. fresh hay, kleenex or moving around toys)!